Highlights of the May 2022 report
- Is a buyer's market looming in Metro Vancouver?
- Vancouver detached house sales down 42% year-over-year
- Fraser Valley sales drop 54% from a year earlier
- Stress test increased on June 1: could touch near 7%
- There are more than 16,000 homes now listed for sale in Metro Vancouver (10,400 in Greater Vancouver)
We are not statistically into a buyer's market in Metro Vancouver but, for all the right reasons, this is when smart buyers are becoming active.
CLICK HERE for the full report by our very own Kevin Skipworth, Partner/Broker and Chief Economist at Dexter Realty.