Province taking over homeowner grants from municipalities

The province is taking over the administration of homeowner grants from municipalities. PHOTO BY DARRYL DYCK /THE CANADIAN PRESS files.

Homeowners in all municipalities will now submit their applications directly to the B.C. government instead of through their municipal office.

The B.C. Finance Ministry is reminding homeowners to keep their property assessment notice or property tax notice from their municipality because they will need their roll and jurisdiction number to apply for the grant.

Click here for the full article

No comments

Post Your Comment:

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.